We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone
- We will not give personally identifiable information to advertisers
- We utilize safe, secure technology to protect your personally identifiable information
- We do not tolerate spam
At IPlayITrade, we take your privacy very seriously. Please read this policy to see how IPlayITrade handles your personal information that you give to us when you register our website. We reserve the right to modify this Policy. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy by telling you about them on our News section.
Information We Collect
We collect some information from your browser. This includes your IP address and the name of the page you requested. This information helps us to diagnose problems with our servers and administer the Site. Basically, your IP address helps us in identifying you and your specific needs.
How is My Information Used?
The information collected from IPlayITrade Members is used to improve product offerings, customize our Site's content and layout, and for marketing and statistical effort. Occasionally, we will send you emails about new services or promotions. You can always opt-out of receiving any information from us.
Who Will See My Personal Information?
Our number one priority is to keep your personal information private and confidential. We will not willfully disclose your personal information to third parties. And we will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. However, certain personal information will be made to others in the process of using our Site. This information includes:
- Other visitors to our Site may view your user ID, rating, city, and other items you have for sale.
- In order to complete the transaction, the buyer and seller are provided with each others email and postal address.
- When making an offer, the seller can view your user ID, rating and your city.
Of course once you provide personal information to a buyer or seller on our Site, IPlayITrade has no control over how that information is used by that individual. You should discuss any privacy concerns you may have with any individual you meet through our Site, as the only protection you will have is whatever terms you agree to directly with this individual.
IPlayITrade will disclose your personally identifiable information to others under the following circumstances:
- You consent to share the information
- In response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- Your actions on our Site are, or appear to be, in violation of the Terms of Service and disclosure of this information will assist in efforts to enforce the Terms of Service
- You post a listing which IPlayITrade believes in its sole discretion may create liability for IPlayITrade and disclosure of this personal information may minimize or eliminate its liability
Nothing in this Policy shall limit, prohibit, or otherwise deny the ability of IPlayITrade to (1) transfer, assign, or sell its assets, including, without limitation, the assets of our Site, to a third party or (2) dispose of its assets in any manner through bankruptcy or similar proceeding. IPlayITrade also makes no representations regarding, and disclaims all liability arising out of or related to, the accuracy or completeness of the information it collects and discloses through our Site.
In an effort to keep your information confidential, IPlayITrade provides its Members with the highest industry standards for secure servers - Secure Socket Layers (SSL) and firewalls. Unfortunately, perfect security does not exist on the Internet so we cannot guarantee that your information cannot be guaranteed. However, we will do our best to continue to ensure the security of your private information.
Minors (those under the age of 18) are not eligible to use IPlayITrade unless they use our Site through a parent or guardian who is a registered Member of IPlayITrade.
We go to great lengths to protect all of your information on our Site. In order to help us maintain the security of your personal information, we ask that you do not share your password with anybody. Sharing this information could put you and your rating as a buyer/seller at risk. If you lose control of your password or you think that somebody has obtained unauthorized access to your account, immediately change your password. Please contact us if you have any questions.